First, Congrats to the winners announced yesterday during the 94.9 The Surf live remote at OD Beach Club. BIG Shout Out to Keith Houston for winning his 3 awards yesterday. I couldn’t do what I do in beach music without your support! So many of us in beach music arre very fortunate to have you do what you do for beach music!
CBMA Winners from Friday
- Concert Series of the Year is Music on Main NMB
- Compilation CD is Beach Music Treasures by KHP Music
- National Dance Song of the Year is Sexual Religion by Rod Stewart
- Shag Club Event is Meals on Wheels – Burlington Shag Club, Burlington, NC
- Event of the Year is Fun Monday 2013
- Producer of the Year is Steve Owens, Keith Houston and Jay Jenkins for Second Time Around by Steve Owens and Summertime
- Engineer of the Year is Keith Houston – Beach Music Treasures CD
Are you still going out there? The Friday shows are behind us, but there is a lot more going on today, Saturday November 8th, 2014 at the CBMA. All the clubs will have bands tonight. Start your day off with some BBQ at the OD Beach Club, then catch some more awards at the Spanish Galleon. Good Luck Everyone! It will be another big day in NMB at the CBMA
Do you see your face below?