It was another BIG weekend in Little River, SC with the Blue Crab Festival. 4 Great Bands, a Lot of Good Food and TONS of People everywhere. Angela got some cool stuff for the office yesterday.
This question came to my mind this morning… How many festivals are named with any kind of food in them? YES!!! Blue Crab is FOOD!
It doesn’t matter what kind of music is being played or if any live acts are playing at all.. Use the Comments section to Name the Festival and City or town location if you can…I know there are a bunch.. I added a couple of them to start the discussion.
Festivals with Food in the title
- Blue Crab Festival – Little River, SC
- Pleasure Island Seafood, Blues & Jazz Festival – Kure Beach, NC
- Barbecue Festival – Lexington NC
- NC Peach Festival – Candor, NC
- NC Blueberry Festival – Burgaw, NC
- Loris Bog Off – Loris, SC
- Pecan Harvest Festival – Whiteville, NC
- Virginia Pork Festival – Emporia, VA
- Virginia Peanut Festival – Emporia, VA
- Watermelon Festival – Murfreesboro, NC
- NC Oyster Festival – Ocean Isle Beach, NC
- NC Strawberry Festival – Chadbourn, NC
- NC Seafood Festival – Morehead City, NC
- Chitlin Strut – Salley, SC
- Collard Festival – Ayden, SC